Supporting practitioners, service and data managers working in children and young people's mental health and wellbeing settings to understand what constitutes best practice in the use of outcome and feedback measures. Participants will understand how to embed use of measures through local routines, processes and approaches and develop action plans to apply learning to their own organisational context.
Including modules on
- What is an outcome/ feedback measure and why use them?
- Introduction to Implementation Theory
- Best practice use of outcome and feedback measures
- Tackling common barriers to implementation
- Identifying current strengths and areas for development and action planning
Who is this course suitable for?
The course is suitable for professionals working with children and young people who would like to improve their practice, as well as service managers, outcomes leads and data leads who want to support best practice in the use of outcome and feedback measures.
|Full members||Associate members||Non-members|
Related Training & Events
Webinar: Choosing and using measures
Introduces questionnaire-based outcome and feedback measures in children and young people's mental health and wellbeing. By the end of the course participants will understand the rationale for using t…Read more