Enabling practitioners, service managers and commissioners to understand and interpret data from questionnaire-based outcome measures. The course reviews key statistical concepts, methods for analysing data and displaying change, and approaches to working with and interpreting messy or poor quality data.
Including modules on
- Key statistical terms and concepts
- An introduction to data visualisation
- Different methods for analysing and displaying change
- How to interpret messy or poor quality data, and use it in a responsible way
- Practical exercises to apply skills/ knowledge from the data
Who is this course suitable for?
The course is suitable for professionals who use, or wish to use, data from questionnaire-based outcome measures in their work and who would like to strengthen their understanding of common types of analysis used with this data, as well as how to discuss real-world data in a responsible way. It is not intended for those who are already familiar with analysis, or who analyse data in their current role.
|Full members||Associate members||Non-members|