We aim to understand the extent to which children and young people’s care is helping them and how real-world evidence can support and improve child and youth mental health services. Once collected, we analyse data to assess the impact of using outcome measures, the effectiveness and efficiency of services and to answer key research questions. Our work in this area comprises:
- Analysing members’ data and reporting to them on the findings.
- Evaluating mental health, wellbeing and other interventions.
- Carrying out analysis using the CORC and other data sets to measure effectiveness, test hypotheses and discover new findings in order to generate evidence to underpin care.
- Collaborating with members and partners to conduct research.
CORC Research and Evaluation Consulting
We have a great track record of working on large-scale evaluations and are currently involved in one looking at new service specifications and models in Forensic CAMHS and the Secure Estate. CORC led on analysis of the national Children and Young People’s Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (CYP IAPT) data collection and analysis and has advised NHSE on the development of the minimum dataset and outcome metric. We also provide schools with analysis of their pupils’ wellbeing on a large scale.
We currently hold data relating to mental health and wellbeing outcomes of more than 400,000 children and young people in the UK, representing the largest data set of this kind worldwide. We work closely with service providers and academic institutions, including the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, University College London and the University of Manchester.
You can draw on our expertise via one of the following packages below.
Our CORC Research and Evaluation Consultants are world-leading experts in research and evaluation and would be delighted to work with you to understand your bespoke needs. Our end-to-end, bespoke support includes:
- Working with you to understand the questions you want answered
- Developing logic models to unpick the processes driving your work
- Advising and feeding back suitable evaluation approaches
- Considering quotes for evaluations and discussing how these can be tailored to your resources and needs
- Conducting evaluations drawing on over a decade’s experience
If you would like to speak to an advisor and discuss working with one of our CORC Consultants email us on CORCconsulting@annafreud.org, tel.: 020 7443 2225